I’d like to catch you up with the latest in Cruz News! Our girl was a little quiet for a while and now there have been some developments since my last updates.
• First and foremost, one of my favorite couples, Penélope Cruz and Javier Bardem have gotten married! The longtime couple tied the knot earlier this month at a friend’s home in the Bahamas, Cruz’s rep confirmed to E! News July 13, 2010. The bride wore a gown designed by pal John Galliano and only family members were in attendance at the small ceremony. Warmest congratulations to the happy twosome! ♥
• Penélope Cruz is one of the 30 star Hollywood stars, who will immortalized with a signature star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2011. She, along with Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon, Will.i.am and The Muppets are the latest starred celebrities
• Penélope was photographed with a new tattoo early last month. The crucifix tattoo covers a large expanse of her right hand.
• Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides News:
- Shooting has commenced for the film and the first images from the set of POTC have struck the net, none with Pe but still cool. To check them out go to: #1, #2, #3!
- Jerry Bruckheimer had this to say about Cruz’s Pirates character, who is not only his potential sweetheart but the daughter of his nemesis, Blackbeard (Ian McShane): “She’s so fiery and fun. I can just imagine how the screen is going to sizzle with the two of them on it.”
- A while back, Stephen Graham joined the cast. He will play a Sparrow sidekick, named ‘Scram’, this will be a reunion with Johnny Depp after they worked together on Public Enemies. Also added to the cast recently, Supermodel Gemma Ward as a talking mermaid (taking over the before mentioned Megan Fox rumored role)
I believe that about covers it. My apologies for the lack of posting these few months. My real life has been incredibly hectic. I will try to do better here but I don’t want to make any promises and jinx anything which seems to happen a lot, unfortunately! Trust me, I haven’t abandoned the site but there are some serious real life issues that have just been taking my priorities. Just please bare with me at times like this. – Webmaster
HighVoltageBlonde • Jul. 22, 2010
Bet they had the ceremony at Johnny Depp’s place. He was on Letterman the other night and apparently he has an ISLAND in the Bahamas. That’s right, his own private island. She’s already on the POTC set filming with him .. just a guess.
Thanks for the update! This will always be my fave Penelope site and I look forward to more updates whenever they may happen :)
And big congrats to Penelope and Javier on their wedding!
Leave a Reply
Note: All comments must be approved by the webmaster before being publically displayed. This is merely a preventive measure against spam/advertisements - there is no need to resubmit.
Please keep comments appropriate and on topic.