Nine will be making its way to Region 1 DVD and Blu-Ray May 4, 2010.
Region 1 Special Features include the following:
– Commentary with Director Rob Marshall and Producer John DeLuca
– 8 Featurettes
– 3 Music Videos
– Sophia Loren Remembers Cinecitta Studios (Blu-ray only)
– BD Exclusive: Screen Actors Guild Q&A (Blu-ray only)
– movieIQ+sync featuring the “Nine” Playlist and BD-Live connect you to real-time information on the cast, music, trivia and more while watching the movie! (Blu-ray only)
Entertainment in Video has also announced the Region 2 DVD and Blu-ray release of Nine for the April 19, priced at around £19.99 and £24.99 respectively.
Region 2 Special Features include the following:
– The Incomparable Daniel Day Lewis Featurette
– The Women of Nine Featurette
– Director Rob Marshall Featurette
– Behind the Look of Nine Featurette
– The Dancers of Nine Featurette
– The Choreography of ‘Cinema Italiano’ Featurette
– The Choreography of ‘Be Italian’ Featurette
– Making of ‘Cinema Italiano’ Featurette
– ‘Take It All’ Music Video
– ‘Cinema Italiano’ Music Video
– ‘Unusual Way’ Music Video
– Sophia Loren Remembers Cinecitta Studios (BD Exclusive)
– Screen Actors Guild Q&A Session (BD Exclusive)
Leave a Reply
Note: All comments must be approved by the webmaster before being publically displayed. This is merely a preventive measure against spam/advertisements - there is no need to resubmit.
Please keep comments appropriate and on topic.